That’s the best word I can come up with for things right now. There has been so much to do I haven’t had a moment to write . . .
I’ve been blessed with a position with the Church of the Resurrection in Leawood Kansas – www.cor.org and we are getting everything ready for the move.
- The house is on the market – several showings so far.
- The house is mostly packet – finishing up next week.
- The truck is rented – for the 19th, heading out next weekend.
- The truck has been ordered to ship the cars.
- The Townhouse has been selected in our new digs.
- Carolyn needs to find a job.
- Whisper is about ready for all her toys to come back out of the boxes . . .
- Now to notify everyone of the new address, get services turned on at the new address, services turned off at the house, mail forwarded, find a bank, etc. etc. etc.
The plan is to pick up the truck on Saturday the 19th and head out Monday morning. Aggressive, but, with this schedule I will have a week of work in the new place, a week to relax before starting the new position and then we run again. I’m very excited to learn the new environment and all the new toys. It is certainly going to be an adventure, but God has created me for this and prepared me for this exact moment. God is Good – All the time.
In the mean time I am working with offsite staff to take over my responsibilities and we work, share, document until one or both of them scream “My head hurts.” There is just so much to learn, there are so many devices and so much unique to this network. The team with which I work is very professional and works well as a team so it will be difficult, but they will prevail.